Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Monday, November 3, 2008

HOT! hot! hot! Freaking HOT Weather

These few days weather are like SO so so So Freaking Hot man... Haiz..
I dunno about you guys but the weather here at my hometown, Kelantan are so damn hot. I read newspaper yesterday and saw that some area at the west side of Malaysia had been flooded. Oh my GOSH, why West side of Malaysia keep on raining while East side of Malaysia so bloody HOT???? Every time after work at factory, when I walk out of the office, my skin are screaming HOT. When I look up the sky, I can see "SOME" clouds but those clouds didn't manage to be blocking the Sun. The best part is when I enter the car. HOLY SHIT, can't even sit inside for 5 second, after starting up the car, I quickly jump out of the car. "Car = OVEN" If you think you can sit inside for 10 minutes plus close door plus off air con plus the bloody HEAT, I will give you 10 bucks IF you didn't die or melt inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment