Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dirty Dirty..

Today I was looking back at my e-mail and I saw this few picture that are quite interesting. 
Fruit! Yeah, fruit with dirty little wormy thingy. Oh yeah, who dun like it better when your fruit have little wormy insect thingy in or on it. Anyway, lets skip the small talk, the email is about washing your fruit with salt water. They said that when you wash your fruit with salt water, those yellow thingy will not hang on your fruits but will be swiming around the salt water, yeah. Of course they are died. Duhhh... Talking about salt and wormy thingy, last few days I saw a worm happly crawling in my toilet's floor. Guess what I did? I go take salt and put on it then flush it away "Amitofut". haha.. that was preety cruel right? Anyway it is picture time :)

Yummy. Er... Dun ask me... I also dunno what type of fruit is this. Some type of Strawberry thingy maybe.

After take out the fruit from the salt water soaking, we can see some little dirty floating "stuff". lets magnify it.
**Twist - Turn** Oh yeah now I can finally see something :) Er got some pink/red fruit skin and some oren/yellow thingy.Hell.. what are those?? Lets magnify it sommore :)

WTF??? WTH??? Apa ini (Translation: What the Fuck is this?) Er Lets magnify it sommore :)

Congratulation, it is a Boy :) nah.. just kidding.  Er what worm is this? LOL it sure look stupid :) I think it still in larva form. Maybe when it grow up turn into a butterfly? Haha... MAYBE :)

1 comment:

  1. lol...nice wo. d fruit got free worm. btw, this worm look a bit familiar...a bit pale...xD

    ReplyDelete