Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

KL trip

Hoho~ Hello everyone...I'm back from KL. Some of you may even wonder that when I went to KL, got some of my stupid friends even call me to go to snooker when I was busy shopping. Anyway this KL trip is all about FOOD and SHOPPinG. Haha... Only my Mother, Brother, Cousin 4 person go to KL, others didn't follow cause Exam and stuffs.

I Sit AirAsia to KL, and return to KB with FireFly. Two not same type of plane and company, but they both have 1 common ADVANTAGE: Delay. Oh yeah, AirAsia delayed for 45 minutes and I already upset about that but never mind because can sit at KFC in the terminal. But for Firefly I suffer a delay of nearly 2 hours, and the best thing is the terminal is still under renovation and have nothing to drink or eat, just sit there let mosquito suck on you.

Food:
Yeah, some of the most awesome food can be found in KL. I had my dinner/lunch/tea-time at Victoria Station, Nando's, Kim Gary, 任吃 (yam sek), Haägen-Dazs, Ikea food court.
任吃 (yam sek) is a seafood-steamboat-buffet-3 stories-aircon-restaurant. The honey roasted chicken wing from 任吃 (yam sek) tasted marvelous :) and you need to fight for it because they are limited and served every 15 minutes.
Beside 任吃 (yam sek), Victoria Station steak are just the correct flavor i need after 3/4 months staying in my hometown.
Haägen-Dazs ice cream does not taste as good as I imagine, but the price are expensive like hell. 1 scoop of ice cream cost around RM13. Althought 1 little scoop cost so much, still a lot of customers buy Haägen-Dazs ice cream. Why? "This question I also cannot answer you my friend, you must seak the answer deep within yourself".
Kim Gary's Mee maggi are quite Ok but when you know that you can buy those instant noodle at the nearest supermarket at a low low low price, you will order cheese baked rice instead of instant noodle :)
Ikea is a shopping complex that everyone knows, the food court are always crowded and the Swedish meat balls there taste F*cKinG Nice.
Finally, Nando's? 1 thing is sure for my own opinion, Nando's beats Kenny Roger like A LOT, because of the multi flavor choice that suit all type of customers.

Shopping:
I went to 1Utama, Midvalley, & The Curve. "I came, I saw, I BUY" = I go to shopping complex and saw discounted shirt and I buy them >:D .
Midvalley having CK (Calvin Klein) warehouse sales, around 70% discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are like leopard acting fast and park like a tank on a steady place saying "This is my territory until I get my size" and didn't even move when you push them, LOL 70% discount in CK means like those shirt didn't cost a penny because I saw a lot of people buy Damn a lot of shirts and I mean A LOT!!
The Curve also didn't lose to Midvalley cause there also have PADINI warehouse sales. But sadly I didn't get a chance to participate in both shopping frenzy because my mom dun like crowded area.

Food + Shopping:
Eat eat eat and Shop shop shop eventually there is also Diet diet save save. Haiz, now I need to keep fit and save money for 1 more up coming trip at 24 Nov. I am going down to Melaka and JB to find my college friends and I believe this will eventually leads to Eat eat eat and Shop shop shop again. Lets hope that I manage to control myself before going to Australia or else no people accompany me there already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment