Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Thursday, November 6, 2008

UNSW~

Yeah!! Finally I got Offer Letter from UNSW. I was waiting for this piece of digital mail for quite some time already, So long until I forget when. Anyway, last night while I was chatting and playing facebook, I noticed that I got 2 unread mail inside my hotmail. Then I began to wonder is it those stupid facebook mail that said whoever or whatever useless thingy that waste my time, but when I saw the sender is UNSW instate of Facebook, I crossed my finger and open it. With hope that UNSW accept me :) Guess what? Hell yeah~ I get accepted by UNSW already guys. Let hear some cheer! At that moment, I said to myself (not out loud) : " HoLY SH*T, WTF WTH OMG BLOodY HeLL, I got AccePTEd bY UnSW wiTH my CrapPy ReSulTs o.O ". 
The next thing I do except jumping and laughing is, Open the offer letter and check the payment required :) To make sure that the fees are not too expensive and compare with other AUS University price. After comparison, it seems that the price only differ around 2k Aus Dollar. 
Now I knew that I get accepted, a lot of questions like accommodation, Aus's Life came in my mind but what the heck? These things can be settle slowly cause I still have around 4 month at Malaysia    :) -smiley face- 

2 comments: