Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life without Internet?

Hello guys. Last few days was a Bump! My Stremyx Tm-Net Blue Color Modem gone K.O. Haiz, it all started when my house experiences a temporary black out. By temporary black out, I meant like 0.5 sec electricity jump. This incident happen once for 2 days continuously. First time I didn't notice that because I was working, my little brother told me when I get home. Luckily nothing was broken or harmed during the 1st electric current jump. Well who care as long as nothing was damage right? On the next day around 5p.m, when I was running on the track mill machine when suddenly another tempo black out, I was shocked because the machine stop by itself =.= Then my little brother came running down telling me that Internet can't seem to be assessable. Things started like this:

Day 1:
At first I didn't really care much because I just use the Internet to check mail and surf web unlike my little brother mapling whole day. Not bad what, I get more free time to watch Astro and hang around with families.

Day 2:
Public holiday, Woot~! And public holiday means no work, Woot~! And no work means no Internet asses, Woot~! So I stayed home, woke up late and watched more Astro. Things are looking a bit boring but what the heck, I still can accept life without Internet. But on the other hand, my little brother was like "Boring until Hell" already. Later on that day, my family went to  mall and I tagged along.

Day 3:
The Boredness is coming to get me already. No mail and no facebook for the third day, things are looking kinda choked up like my unshaven face. I need Internet to make things move again! After a few minutes of running around, I discovered that my cousin Internet connection was normal, stable and running. After telling my little brother about that, we came up with 1 synopsis that not the whole neighbourhood Internet connection down, is the stupid Stremyx Tm-Net Modem spoilt. After We changed the Tm-net Modem with our previous Aztech (Modem+Router), guess what? Internet was assessable! Hurray.


Conclusion: 
-Life without Internet Sucks.
-You cannot check e-mail, no e-mail assess means cannot print out the air ticket comfirmation from e-mail.
-You cannot surf facebook, no facebook surfing means no leaving stupid comment on friends photo.
-Temporary black out or Electric Current jumped can be dangerous when you are running on track mill.
-Astro can be dangerous if overdose.


No comments:

Post a Comment