Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy Busy

Haha.. Last week I was busy like hell, therefore no time for blogging. Since I just finish bath and have nothing to do, so I better write something in my blog or it will die.

Talking about last week, what I have been doing in office was trying to enroll my subjects that I am going to take in Unsw website. There have been some errors and I had to call Unsw Civil engineering office to take care of. In the websites, they stated that I does not have the prerequisite to take those subjects. I was stress out at first, but after knowing that my friends last time also encounter the same error I decided to give Unsw office a call. The first time I called them, one subject was successfully enrolled but the other one was full, so I had to call them again tomorrow. This whole enroll process take me 3 working days.

After that I was thinking of blogging but the internet connection at my house was down. I cannot write blog at night. zzzz.... while in the office in the morning, sometimes I was busy and those times that I am free, internet connection seem to be connecting very slow. When my house internet was fixed, I was busy 'Yam Cha' with my kb friends because most of them are back for holiday.

Oh ya, my laptop last time dunno why get attacked by Virus. zzzz.... I reformatted my laptop and guess what? The webcam still not working fine, I guess I will go to KL to have it fix before going to oversea or else how I going to webcam in MSN? Why I need to take to KL? Cause stupid Kb dun have Dell dealer. This really caused me a lot of troubles. Anyway, now it is time for me to go watch Astro again, this week on discovery is Shark week!!Woot..

No comments:

Post a Comment