Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cousin Wedding

12/12/2008 is the day my cousin (表哥) wedding :)


In the morning, We go to the bride house with 8 cars. They said that all things done on that day must be in double. We depart around 10 a.m. and drive around 30 minutes to the bride house. Before entering the house, we are stop by the bride family member and needed to complete some task. 1st task was easy, just 10 10 sen coins. Then the coins are thrown into the icy cold bucket of water and use hands to take out the coins. After that another obstacle, a piece of paper fill with lipstick kissed are taken out and the bridegroom are wanted to guess which 1 is the bride lipstick kiss mark. Before the games are finish played, the human wall that bride family put up has been push break :) Aiyo, I wanted to see all the games, but they say that the "lucky time" is reaching soon. So the sacred ceremony begins, I span a lot of photo but I not really sure what I was doing :) Scare to explain wrong, therefore I leave it blank about the ceremony.

After that we go to the basket ball court and have lunch there cause the bride family have a buffet there. Finally we go back the bridegroom house at 1p.m. then continue with another part of the sacred ceremony. Something about giving tea to their mother and elder family or relatives. Then the part I remember most is the Ang Pao, the married couple gives out Ang Pao to those relative that haven't married. After that another buffet outside, Nasi Dagang (Purple Rice) :) 

Around 3p.m, I reach my home and take a nap until 6p.m. The wedding dinner start at 7.30p.m, and we held a small scale wedding party about 21 tables. The food are not bad and whole times got singing event, the bride side family go up onces to sing, and bridegroom side go up sang about 3 times :) Some guest are happy and drank a lot then gotten drunk early and go up sing then some of them dancing on the dance floor :) When the last dish of dessert are served, the dance floor filled with aunties and uncle dancing because it is Disco time!!! I also feel very happy and dance with aunties them :) Hiak hiak.... 

"Yammmmm~ Seng!"


Loo Family Singing


Disco Time


On that day, I realise that time pass very fast. Last time when I was small we all used to play together, and now my cousin is getting married. I am very happy for him :) Some day it will be my turn, hopefully. Haha for now Ethan make sure that He must study hard~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment