Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Saturday, January 3, 2009

'Wet' New Year !!!

Just finish a long hot bath and here I am, sitting in front of my laptop writing another post on my blog. Let me start with the weather these few days, it is freaking cold man. Everyday windy and raining, today is the worse, raining heavy non stop from morning until just now around 11. Haiz I think my hometown going to flood again guys. The only thing can do now is pray that flood does not come pouring in. If thee town gonna be flooded, please flood before Chinese New Year!! I dun wan have a terrible CNY before going to Australia :)

I still remember last few days go out Yam Cha with my friends, when I drive pass a digital thermometer that shows '26.0°C'. Haiz... although I think this reading doesn't means shit for those that have 4 seasons but in Malaysia that is very cold already, plus it is windy that night. I also heard that a wedding buffei lunch took place on top of a high rise building, guess what? Because of the freaking Massive wind (exaggerate a bit), all the empty paper plate flying down the building and those long hair Chick have to eat their hair when they open their mouth :) Yummy.

Rain rain rain, but there is some benefits when it keep raining. Apart of the cool breeze of wind and nice atmosphere to sleep, my house got addicted with steamboat fever. When the weather is cold, Steamboat!! When it is raining non stop, put some La-La in the soup and have a Steamboat!!! Nowadays, there is a new style of cooking the soup of steamboat, after going to Korea and experience the healthy eating habit there. Ok, first pour plain water in, second put La-la, third put the Ang Ki Chi (little dried red beans shape), and there you have it~ Healthy steamboat.. All thanks to the fresh La-La, the soup will become sweat without adding any sugar or chicken stock. If I not mistaken I already ate 5 steamboats during this rainy season :)

Ever wonder how Ethan pass his 2008? On new year night, after finish dota-ing with Pey Yang and we go out celebrate NY at McD together with my little brother. Lame and boring right? I know a lot of you guys having countdown somewhere or clubbing to celebrate but we just go McD. Haiz, there is a countdown at Kelantan Stadium but a lot of people going there so we didn't go cause scare traffic Jam plus it raining heavily outside. Talking about countdown and clubbing, I saw a news in newspaper said that a Bangkok club explode in fire because they celebrate with fireworks INSIDE the club. The town building cought fire and 60++ people dead while 25X injured. Stupid move to do, fireworks goes off inside a building.

Ok la, seem that enough story to cover for the last few post that I had been missing out :) Good nights guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment