Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rojak Topic (Not Food)

Hello again guys ^^ Sorry for not writing so long~ This is because I had gone down to KL for shopping with family. Haha at least that was the original plan, instead I turn out in my friends house playing PSP with them for the whole weekend :) Just bought 1 Top man Shirt on the whole trip and just because I dun have enough cloth to stay 1 more night. Finally What I got for this whole trip is 2 dark eyes. Now I notice something: Wan Dark eyes easy, when wan get rid of them Hard as hell. Need to do mask, sleep early and shit, but I still stay up until 3a.m. every night :(

Hmm what to talk about leh? How about PSP? This must be a let down for some people that usually follow up with my blog because 'THIS STUFF IS SO NERDY, WHERE IS YOUR FOOD????' ^^ But what the heck, bottom part I will talk about other topic to make up with this :) Actually this PSP 3000 cannot be hack because of the new chip installed in it. The meaning of cannot be hack means: You need to play Original version, Yes as in those UMD tape thingy =.= Expensive like hell 1 small UMD cost around RM170... Try imagine RM170 for only 1 GAME!!! Unlike those older version of PSP (Fat n Slim) you can get download the game and put into your Memory Stick to play :) And you can keep change your game until now I have around 30 Games but some of my friends keep over 50 or even 100 games. Lately I been playing 1 PSP game called 'PATAPON2 : Don Chaka'. This is a cute game with music rhythm playthrough, although it still haven't release English version me and my friends nearly finish the game already :)


Before I go to KL on the last trip, I got stop by Inti and stay overnight at Andrew room. The best thing about that night is I goes to 2 dinner. Once with my junior and senior Course mate and once more with Andrew Gang BBQ :) My God, John make the LAmb chop so nice but I dun dare eat too much cause it is very heaty. Dunno why it is so HEATY? Let me describe how that lamb chop is marinate (I wasn't there when the whole process took place). Ok first they go to Giant and buy some lamb meat, then off they go to Andrew room. Guess where they marinate those lamb chop? I bet that even u always get A flat at exam also hardly guess where they marinate those lamb chop ^^ They use Andrew's Bucket that used to watch underwear... LOL :) Yummy!!! Ok then they pour in the Rosemary Sauce, pepper and lots more ingredients. The whole process of barbecuing the lamb chop is another story ^^ I does not pay many attention to Jon Bbq-ing those lamb, because I was busy flash my camera to my unaware friends ^^ Here are some picture :)


Last but not least, Chinese New Year is around the corner guys, so what is your 'New Year' resolution? For me, I plan to study my best at oversea and dun over do myself :) Stay happy always is more important right guys? Those at Sydney can gimme a call to Shop or Club ^^ as long as I can finish my work I think i will go out WET also :) I better go brush teeth already, just finish Yum Cha with friends ^^ C-ya chat next time guys ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment