Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback

Friday, February 27, 2009

UNSW!! Sydney!! Australia!!

I LOVE SYDNEY!!



Hahaha~

Firstly I want to thanks all my friends and family that send me off at KLIA and even to those whom had send me SMS~^^ you guys are the best!! I will do my best at Sydney :)

Yup the trip to Sydney was rather nice ^^ Beside me and my friend is a kind housewife that lives in Sydney :) The food on board was quite ok too except for the breakfast -.- I can even see the Australia big desert when I woke up in the morning. The trip was kinda long so my face is very oily, and that basically covered the MAS airplane part of my little story.

Ok first day at Sydney. Ethan and his friend sit a cap to the backpackers in the city but there is no vacancy :(

Weather here was nice :) Wind is constantly blowing and the temperature/atmosfere was cool but not until chilling, but I need to get a winter clothing ASAP because winter are coming and weather starting to get colder by each passing month ^^

Sydney Fish Market. Waoh~ Smell like fish guts at entrance, lots of people, lots of fresh seafood and ofcourse LOBSTER :) I had the Grill Lobster for my lunch ^^ OMG it tasted like heaven. P/s: You guys at Sydney want to go to Sydney Fish Market? Gimme a call okay? ^^ Let Continue before I get hungry now =.= I even try out Osyter ^^ But I vomit it out as soon as I chew it -.- Taste like...... U KNOW LA ^^



Sydney City. Woah Big ^^ Lots of people~ there is even a chinese street :) I love to walking in city but times to times I need to sit down -.- Soooooooooooooooo.... Big .... If I continue to walk like that everyday, my legs will grow 6 packs.

UNSW!! Big ... Big like a STATE!!!! LOL.. just kiddding but I heard from my friends that Sydney University is even bigger than UNSW .. I can't imagine walking everyday ... Haiz~ There was a dance party last few days, and I love it ^^ haha



Food here are simply Amazing !!! except for their $$$ :) Lunch around $7.50~ $12.. But guess what? Sky Juice is FREE yeahhh~ In your face MAMAK that charge RM0.30 for Air kosong!!!!



The people here are friendly ^^ I like it a lot~ They are all helpful and guess what? They clean their own mess after meal !!! Nice right?

No comments:

Post a Comment